Drunk on Second Life

I just went to see a dance installation (dancstallation?) by artist Niki McCretton in Second Life. It was really good.

You could do different bits of choreography that had been previously mo-capped in meatspace by technicians at Bournemouth University.













I know I probably look a bit clumsy in these stills, but in motion I was as graceful as a swan.

















Outside I found a picture of my face plastered on a billboard.






















Clearly it looks nowt like me.
























2nd Live

Speaking of which, the other day I uploaded a picture of my face onto myheritage.com and using facial recognition software it told me that I resemble:










1. Tupak Shakur


and

















2. Sidney Poitier


Which I thought was rather perceptive.


Poitier is currently being tipped for Oscar contention for his leading role in the forthcoming Richard DeDomenici biopic Mo-capped in Meatspace, coming fall '08

The movie has been languishing in development hell since its original star Tupac Shakur, was fatally wounded in a drive-by in Las Vegas in 1997 by Sidney Poitier.

No comments:

Post a Comment