German January

Yesterday I met Jonathan Bonfiglio in Foyles' Cafe:
























He bought me a can of San Pellegrino Chino:
























All the taste of Cinzano, with none of the alcohol!


Should be their slogan.

Afterwards I was laying in the gutter in Charing Cross Road:
























When I happened to peer into this grill:
























Only to discover the remains of Little Compton Street below:

































Was I dreaming?

Had I inadvertently stumbled upon a secret subterranean city?

Before I could consider this further, I was distracted by a stall in Earlham Street market selling three pairs of sunglasses for £10:
























Here are the spex in use:


















And to help me through my German January, I also picked up a deerstalker:

No comments:

Post a Comment