Awards Season

As the Academy Awards approach, my video Pedestrian Congestion Charging has been voted one of the five funniest urban planning videos on YouTube by Chris Steins, co-Editor-in-Chief of Planetizen, the LA-based one-stop source for urban planning news, commentary, interviews, event coverage, book reviews, announcements, jobs, consultant listings, training, and more!



















Planetizen is often considered a bellweather indicator for Oscar contention, due to their close geographical proximity to the headquarters of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences:











Thankyou Chris, my people are brushing down my tux as we speak.

1 comment:

  1. Richard,

    I'm glad you enjoyed my list.

    Based on your evaluation of my selection, you will also be gratified to know that in addition to being close the the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, we are also just two blocks away from the Screen Actors Guild and less than mile from Variety.

    These additional geo-locational qualifications will obviously add to the weight of my selection of your video.

    I'll ask my people to put in a couple votes for you for the Academy Awards.

    ;>

    Chris Steins, Editor
    Planetizen - www.planetizen.com

    ReplyDelete