NHSPBCC

I've just been catching up on the seventh season of 24 and couldn't help but notice the uncanny resemblance between US President Allison Taylor:






























and my former secondary school Headmistress Mary Marsh:


























Sorry, *Dame* Mary Marsh.

She was awarded a DBE by the Queen in the 2007 New Year's Honours list for her services to families and children.

Then last year she stepped down as Chief Executive of the NSPCC, and was appointed a non-executive director of HSBC.

Which means my old headmistress is now essentially my bank manager, so I shan't comment further on rumours of a planned merger between the two organisations, lest she cancels my overdraft and gives me a detention.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:02 pm

    did she give canings though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:44 pm

    Yes she did i got four strokes from her when she was just a teacher. It was touching my toes with the back of my shirt untucked,then a lecture after with me rubbing my bum

    ReplyDelete