Eurobeat!

As you may have already surmised from my slapdash liveblogging, a couple of days ago seven of us went to the opening night of Eurobeat - The Eurovision Musical, at the Novello Theatre in Aldwych.

It was written and devised by my friend Craig Christie, who I met on a boat
























during a conference in Toronto in 2005.

We quickly became friends after he told me he was writing a musical about the Eurovision Song Contest.

Here is Craig's Eurovision 2007 Post-Match Analysis from Luci's balcony:



Anyway, we all had a marvelous time at Eurobeat and, so long as you've seen Eurovision before, you're sure to have a marvelous time too.

Especially if you've ever been to a Eurovision Fancy Dress Party:



Or a Eurovision Preview with Patrick O'Connell:




I think I've said too much.


(Eurobeat runs for the next ten weeks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment