As the index finger on my Latex Explain-O-Glove(TM) indicates, part of my residency at Arnolfini has involved the writing of a small book, entitled 'Richard Dedomenici is Still An Artist', which was published three days ago by Arnolfini and is available in the bookshop now.

The front cover image is of a ball composed of red elastic bands discarded by the postman on the pavement. For a while now I've been advocating that people return them to the Royal Mail, in the hope that the resulting cost savings will delay the impending increase in the price of a first-class stamp.

Well, the day-before-yesterday I was walking up Park Street and I saw a little boy on a skateboard with a ball of red elastic bands too.

Apparently it's a bit of a craze.

Until evidence is presented to me that proves otherwise, I accept all responsibility.


Richard Dedomenici
He's Got His Finger On The Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment