Shit!

It's gone midnight and I haven't yet posted anything on the blog.

I've been a bit busy today getting everything ready for the National Review of Live Art (NRLA) in Glasgow, where I am Artist-In-Residence.

I realise that being both Artist-In-Residence in Glasgow and Visiting Writer in Bristol at the same time could be perceived as double dipping.

But there's no time to worry about that now, I've got a train to catch in eight hours.

Before I go, I've totted up my nudity tally for Inbetween Time and the results are:

3 Cocks

and

4 Tits.


I'm sure you'll agree, that's quite a cock-heavy result.

But, going on past experience, The NRLA should more than make up for that.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Richard. I'd like to add to your tally of naked breasts at IBT: during Deborah Pollard's "Shapes Of Sleep" durational piece, one of the female participants "fell out" of her nightdress. Conclusion: +1 Tit.

    I'm so glad someone's keeping a watch over this important issue. Halfway through the second day of IBT I thought: hang on. I'm 24 hours into a live art festival. Why haven't I seen any cock yet? What gives?

    Luckily I didn't have long to wait.

    ReplyDelete