Reacclimatisation

I'm still struggling to reacclimatise to normal life, following the unprecidented back-to-back-live-art-double-header of Inbetween Time and The National Review of Live Art.

The final day of the NRLA was disrupted by an emergency evacuation of Tramway.

Here is six seconds of footage



Many people have accused me of setting the fire alarms off, citing the fact that I'd been wearing a luminous yellow armband with the words EVACUATION MARSHALL written on it all morning:



Pretty compelling evidence. Especially given my history of subtle anarcho-surrealist interventions.

Well, whether I did it or not, I've decided be pro-active and claim responsibility
anyway.

While I'm at it, that was me in the gorilla costume as well.


Now, enough frivolity, back to the moustaches:




No comments:

Post a Comment